Covina, Calif., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global bioidentical hormone replacement therapy market was worth US $ 21.8 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be worth US $ 46.5 billion by 2030 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5%. Estrogen or estrogen is a class of sex hormones responsible for the development and regulation of the female reproductive system and secondary sex characteristics. There are three main endogenous estrogens that have estrogenic hormonal activity: estrone, estradiol, and estriol. Estrogen is a hormone that plays various roles in the body. In females, it helps develop and maintain both the reproductive system and female characteristics, such as breasts and pubic hair. Estrogens are synthesized in all vertebrates and some insects. Their presence in vertebrates and insects suggests that estrogenic sex hormones have an ancient evolutionary history. Quantitatively, estrogen circulates at lower levels than androgens in both men and women. While estrogen levels are significantly lower in men than in women, estrogen nonetheless has important physiological roles in men.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Business Intelligence Report @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/4712
The report “Global Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Market, By Type (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Others), By Product Type (Tablets & Capsules, Creams & Gels, Injectables, Patches & Implants, Others), By Users) endpoints (hospitals, academic and research, others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) – Market trends, analysis and forecast to 2029 “
- In 2019, a new âbioidenticalâ version of estradiol and progesterone became available in the United States. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (HRT) refers to products which are chemically identical to hormones produced naturally by the body and which are derived from plants as opposed to traditional HRT which is synthetic. Bioidentical hormones are not related to biosimilars which are alternative versions of biologics with high molecular complexity. While there is no evidence yet that bioidentical hormones confer any advantages over widely available synthetic versions, the product is expected to do well in the United States, offsetting the worldwide loss in value due at LoP events.
- In September 2018, TherapeuticsMD, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, launched Imvexxy, (estradiol vaginal inserts) in the United States. Imvexxy is used to treat moderate to severe dyspareunia (vaginal pain associated with sexual activity), due to menopause.
Request Discount on Current Price @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-discount/4712
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, CosmetiCare, an award-winning plastic and plastic surgery center and medspa, now offers bioidentical hormone therapy to help people suffering from hormonal imbalance due to the current COVID pandemic -19, age or other factors. At the helm of the launch of its new bio-identical hormone therapy services, CosmetiCare is pleased to welcome Jennifer Rosenfeld, NP, certified nurse practitioner and provider of bio-identical hormone therapy, with five years of industry knowledge and expertise specializing in anti-aging and well-being programs, lifting and injectable threads.
Browse 60 market data tables * and 35 numbers * across 140 slides and in-depth table of contents on ‘Global Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Market, By Type (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Others), By Product Type (tablets and capsules, creams and gels, injectables, patches and implants, others), by end users (hospitals, universities and research, others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) – Market trends, analysis, and forecasts to 2029 “
To learn about upcoming trends and ideas prevailing in this market, click on the link below:
Key market insights from the report:
The global bioidentical hormone replacement market was worth US $ 21.8 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be worth US $ 46.5 billion by 2030 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5%. The global bioidentical hormone replacement market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, end user, and region.
- By type, the global bioidentical hormone replacement market is segmented into estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, others.
- By product type, the global bioidentical hormone replacement market is segmented into tablets and capsules, creams and gels, injectables, patches and implants, others.
- By end user, the global bioidentical hormone replacement market is segmented into hospitals, universities and research, others.
- By region, the global bioidentical hormone replacement market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Major players operating in the global bioidentical hormone replacement market include SottoPelle, Therapeutic MD, BioTE Medical, Neuva Aesthetics, Biostation, Defy Medical and Full Life Wellness.
The market provides detailed information on the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends that will help companies to expand their business and promote financial growth. Further, the report presents dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional markets, competition, dominant key players, and market forecast. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships as well as regulatory frameworks in different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advancements and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing / sales strategy and solutions that provide strategic and tactical support to clients to make informed business decisions and to identify and realize high value-added opportunities in the field. target activity. We also help our clients overcome business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some important points addressed in this market report are given below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning and positioning
- Explains the details of key operational strategies with an emphasis on R&D strategies, company structure, location strategies, production capacities and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecast period.
- Examine various market perspectives using Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on which segments are expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key topics covered
- Study deliverables
- Study hypotheses
- Scope of the study
- Research methodology
- Opportunity map analysis
- Market Snapshot
- Market share (%) and BPS analysis, by region
- Competitive landscape
- Heat map analysis
- Market presence and specificity analysis
- Investment analysis
- Competitive analysis
Browse related reports:
- Global Generic Sterile Injectables Market
- Global market for biopharmaceuticals
- Global Recombinant Therapeutic Antibodies and Proteins Market