Global Human Growth Hormone Market Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 8.9% During The Forecast Period – The Manomet Current
The growing awareness of the effectiveness of human growth hormone therapies for treating a variety of disorders is creating a high demand in the human growth hormone market. These drugs are used for the treatment of growth disorders (Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome and idiopathic short stature), growth hormone deficiency, bowel disorders (short bowel syndrome) and weight loss linked to HIV. Public health regulators around the world have recognized the capabilities of growth hormone drugs and are granting authorizations for use in various cases. For example, in July 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved ZOMACTON, a growth hormone drug from Ferring Pharmaceuticals, for five additional pediatric indications such as idiopathic short stature, short stature associated with Turner syndrome, growth retardation in short stature homeobox containing gene (SHOX) and short stature born small for gestational age (SGA). The agency has also approved this drug for replacement of endogenous growth hormones in adults. Government agencies have also launched awareness campaigns on early detection of growth disorders in children and adoption of growth hormone therapy. Thus, the growing awareness of the multiple applications of growth hormone therapies is driving the demand in the global human growth hormone market.
Request a copy of this report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=701
Amid the recent COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, medical professionals and scientists are conducting research to develop growth hormone therapy for the treatment of active COVID-19 patients and accelerate their recovery. These ongoing research and development activities are expected to fuel the growth of the global human growth hormone market.
In terms of revenue, the global human growth hormone market was valued at US $ 4,109.23 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US $ 5,819.32 million by 2028, with the estimated growth of 8.9 million. % during the forecast period. The study analyzes the market in terms of income in all major regions, which have been divided into countries.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Human Growth Hormone market. The market has been analyzed from both the demand and the supply side. The demand analysis covers the market revenue across all regions and further across all major countries. Supply analysis covers key market players along with their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographic analysis carried out focuses on each of the major countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=701
Main conclusions of the report:
- On the basis of the route of administration, the subcutaneous route contributes a significant share of the global human growth hormone market due to the smallest incision and optimal drug delivery capabilities associated with the introduction. needleless systems that further minimize the pain associated with growth hormone therapy.
- The high number of children facing hormone deficiency compared to adults determines the share of pediatric growth hormone (GHD) deficiency in global human growth hormone
- North America held the highest market share in the global human growth hormone market in 2018. Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the past eight coming years. The thriving biopharmaceutical industry and encouraging regulatory framework in the region is attracting global players to market their human growth hormone biosimilars products in the region.
- Some of the players operating in the human growth hormone market are AnkeBio Co., Ltd, Ascendis Pharma A / S, BTG, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Ipsen Pharma, LifeTein, LLC., Merck Serono, Novo Nordisk Health Care AG, Pfizer Inc., Sandoz Inc. (Novartis AG), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Theratechnologies Inc., Versartis, Inc. and Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG, among others .
Customization request @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=701
Global Human Growth Hormone Market:
- By route of administration
- By type
- Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD)
- Prader Willi syndrome
- Turner syndrome
- Idiopathic short stature
- Small for gestational age
- Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD)
- Not based on weight
- Based on weight
- By distribution channel
- Retail pharmacies
- By region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Great Britain
- Nordic countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get full information on this premium report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Human-Growth-Hormone-Market-2019-2027-701
Absolute Markets Insights strives to be your primary partner in solving your business by giving you insight into your products, market, marketing, competition, and customers. Visit …
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Call: + 91-740-024-2424