Compare Samsung Galaxy S10e deals
Take a look at what is available using the table above. Or, if you need a little help choosing the right one, read on and we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
How to find the best Galaxy S10e deal
The best way to find an offer on a Galaxy S10e that’s right for you is to compare them all with our tool. Here is how it works.
Compare the offers. Check out all the Galaxy S10e deals we found in the table on this page and use the filters to narrow them down to those that match what you are looking for.
Think of things like:
- Monthly allowance – For data, calls and SMS.
- Network – Make sure you pick one with good coverage in your area and all the features you feel are essential, such as free tethering or good roaming rates.
- The duration of the contract – Most phone contracts are for 24 months, but you can also find offers for 12, 18 or 30 months.
- Initial cost – With some offers, you pay more up front, while others give you a “free” phone and nothing to pay today.
- Monthly cost – This is what your monthly bill will be for the duration of the contract.
You can also use the “Sort by …” button to sort the offers by price, data allocation, contract duration, etc.
- Pick a deal. Choose the one you like and click on it. We will direct you to the website of the supplier or retailer of your choice.
- Get your phone. Enter your details, sign up for the deal you’ve chosen and bam – the Galaxy S10e is yours.
What’s the cheapest Galaxy S10e deal?
Finding the cheapest Galaxy S10e contract deal for you couldn’t be easier. Just filter the table above for the type of deals you want and then sort them by cost using the toggle. Sorting by ‘total cost’ will show you the best overall prices first, taking into account monthly costs, upfront cost, and any extras such as cashback.
And there are a few things you can look for in a mobile plan that can cut costs …
- Budget networks and MVNOs – Small networks and MVNO (virtual mobile network operators) – such as Virgin Mobile, giffgaff or iD Mobile – generally offer offers at lower costs than large providers.
- Resellers – Companies like Carphone Warehouse and DirectMobiles get wholesale cheap mobile deals, then pass the savings on to you. You could save a bombshell by buying through one of these guys – and you’ll still get the same fabulous phone and mobile service on whatever network you choose.
- Special offers – From time to time you will find limited time offers. They can mean things like lower prices, free giveaways, or cash back.
- Existing customer offers – Some networks offer special offers only available to their current mobile phone, broadband or pay TV customers. O2, BT Mobile and Sky Mobile have all offered offers to existing customers.
- Refurbished models – They are not suitable for everyone, but you could save a lot of money by getting a refurbished phone instead of a brand new one. These handsets have been previously owned or returned and have been thoroughly tested and repaired.
Can I get a Galaxy S10e plan with unlimited data?
You might be able to find an unlimited data deal for the Galaxy S10e, yes. Mobile plans with unlimited data are only available on a small handful of networks, but they do exist.
Suppliers who offer unlimited data offers on handsets include:
- Giffgaff – although these are not really unlimited, as your speeds will be reduced after using a certain number of gigabytes each month
- Virgin mobile – although these are currently only available to existing Virgin Media broadband customers
There are also big data plans available from various other networks. Most providers offer plans of 10 GB per month and above, while some, like EE, O2, and Vodafone – have plans with 50 GB +. If you use less data than that each month, you will have more options by looking at high data offers as well.
Galaxy S10e offers with no upfront fees
Prefer not to spend too much today? Look for Galaxy S10e deals with little or nothing up front. To find them, you can either choose “free” in the phone costs filter or sort the comparison table by initial cost.
Many require the first month’s bill in advance, but that’s it – the rest of the cost of the phone is spread over the term of your contract.
Galaxy S10e Specifications
|SIM card type||Nano|
|Cut||69.9mm x 7.9mm x 142.2mm|
|Display size||5.8 inch|
|Screen type||Super AMOLED|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 inches|
|Pixels Per Inch||438 dpi|
|Touch screen type||capacitive|
|Processor cores||Octa Core|
|External storage||Micro SD|
|Main camera||12 MP|
|2nd camera||10 MP|